Tuesday, October 28, 2008

obama, white sox fan


There are lots of reasons not to vote for Obama, but without getting too political or wonky (because this is, after all, supposed to be a blog about sports), I will give the one irrefutable, inarguable, cannot overcome-able reason not to vote for Obama:

He is a White Sox fan.

Does this mean that he beats up opposing team's coaches?

Does this mean that he idolizes and memorializes a group of proven cheaters who brought the game into its greatest moment of shame and disrepute?

Does this mean that he loves profanity?  Hates deodorant?  Lives off of taxpayer money?

Of those commonly held traits of White Sox fans, I can only confirm that Obama fits the last.

But I still won't vote for him.  


2 comments:

Mickey Cooper said...

But I bet he is about to throw some 98 mph cheese in that picture. I heard he has a plus slide-piece too.

Oh wait, that's David Price. He's not running for President too, is he?

Nils Nilsson said...

If he were and was a White Sox fan, I still wouldn't vote for him.